Notes for students

Collective Identity

  • ‘Collective identity refers to the shared definition of a group that derives from its members’ common interests, experiences solidarities. It is neither fixed nor innate, but rather emerges through struggle as different political actors, including the movement, interact and react to each other.’
  • Remember 75% on present contemporary texts i.e. within the last 5 years, and the other 25% on past and future…
  • Remember 2 media at least! And a variety of texts within them. Continue reading “Notes for students”